Friday, July 22, 2016

Steve Jobs


I decided to write an extra credit blog about Steve Jobs since he was mentioned in class earlier in the quarter. It was very interesting to me that Steve Jobs was forced out of a company that he helped create.  I wonder if it was his actions that caused them to want him gone, or if it was someone’s jealousy or greed. I can imagine that you would get a different story depending on who you talked to. My personal opinion is that Steve Jobs was a brilliant man. I think that it is great that even after he was canned from his company, he was able to completely show them up. He used the Next computers to help create the World Wide Web and Pixar. We all know how much the World Wide Web has impacted our lives, but even Pixar. Where would we be without Toy Story and the many movies that followed? The best part is that he was hired back as CEO of Apple after they purchased Next computers.  I think they should have fired him again just to see what genius thing he could have created next in order to get rehired. I hope that if I ever get let go from a company that I help create, that I am able to pull a Steve Jobs and show them.

No comments:

Post a Comment