Friday, July 8, 2016

Building a HTML Web-page


This was a surprisingly easy task. I actually put it off for a while because I was a little intimidated. I thought that only computer pros could create websites and it would be too hard for me to figure out. I realize now that this is not the case. I started out really easy, only having a title, 2 sentences for the body, a background color of yellow, and a marquee that said “AWESOME”. I was so surprised when I saved the file, opened it, and there was my web-page. It was kind of plain, aside from the word AWESOME flying across the screen. I am still a little confused on how to add a photo but I think after fiddling around with it a little more I will be able to figure it out. This has caused me to look at web-pages in a whole new way. I don’t know how I thought people created them before, maybe I thought the computer just went “poof” and there they were. There really is a lot of time and energy that goes into creating such complex web-pages. One thing that I found to be really cool, is that I can go back to where my web-page is saved and add to it whenever I want. I plan on researching online and figuring out how to add all the different stuff to it to make it really cool. Who knows, maybe in the future it will be a useful skill for me to possess.  


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment