Sunday, July 10, 2016

Something I would not buy online!


So after thinking long and hard about this, I decided that the one thing I would absolutely never buy online would be a dog. I am a dog lover and I believe that when you consider adding a new member to your family you have to meet them and see if sparks fly first. Prior to bringing a dog home I have always met them and introduced them to my kids to see how well we all mesh. There have been times when I have not taken a dog home with me because something wasn't right in their interactions with me or my children. That is something that you can't determine online. Somebody can write about the dog and say how great they are with people and children but you can't possible know that for sure until you meet them in person. I look at buying a dog online the same way I look at dating someone you met online. You don’t really know what you are getting yourself into unless you see with your eyes and spend some time with in person. You could read this wonderful elaborate review and think that you have found the perfect one, and then you get Catfished. This is why I put so much emphasis on the meeting and the connection being a must. On a side note, I am a big fan of rescuing dogs from the local humane society rather than buying from a breeder anyways. So based on that as well, it would be very unlikely for me to ever consider purchasing a dog online.

No comments:

Post a Comment